Click here to buy D-Mulsion online!
What is D-mulsion?
D-mulsion is an emulsified form of Vitamin D that is taken up by the body much better than other supplemental forms.
What are the Benefits of D-mulsion?
D-mulsion has many known benefits, especially:
Who Can Benefit from the Use of D-mulsion?
- Enhancing musculoskeletal health
- Improving immune function
- Aiding in cardiovascular health
- Increasing weight loss
- Decreasing the possibilities of cancer
- Maintaining bone health
- Reducing the risk of multiple sclerosis
- Amplifying brain development later in life
- Reducing severity and frequency of asthma symptoms
- Lowing the risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis in women
- Protecting against radiation damage
- Recovering from tuberculosis more rapidly
Almost anyone can benefit from the use of D-mulsion, but especially individuals who:
How Should I Take D-mulsion?
- Do not receive 3-5 hours of sunlight per week
- Have autoimmune diseases
- Possess a family history of cancer
- Are exposed to radiation frequently
- Are pregnant or nursing
Take D-mulsion exactly as recommended by your doctor. Most individuals are suggested to take one drop two times daily.
What are the Possible Side Effects of D-mulsion?
D-mulsion has been found safe to use when taking orally as recommended by your health care practitioner. Some side effects of taking too much vitamin D include weakness, fatigue, sleepiness, headache, loss of appetite, dry mouth, metallic taste, nausea, vomiting, and others.
DISCLAIMER * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.