Fish Oil Capsules
About Fish Oil Capsules
Click here to buy Fish Oil Capsules online!
What are Fish Oil Capsules?
Fish Oil Capsules contain Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) that increase fat-burning enzymes in the body and promote reduction of inflammation throughout the whole body. They are well known for their effects on cognitive brain function.
What are the Possible Benefits of Fish Oil Capsules?
There are many benefits of Omega-3s and Fish Oil Capsules. The benefits include, but are not limited to:
Who Can Benefit from Fish Oil Capsules?
- Anti-cancer effects (breast, colon, prostate)
- Reduce prostate growth
- Slowed histopathological progression
- Reduce breast cancer risk
- Decrease in the incidence of cardiovascular problems
- Helps lower cholesterol levels
- Stabilizes heart rate
- Reduces triglyceride levels
- Lowers blood pressure
- Prevents artery-blocking clots
- Reduction in the risk of depression and suicide
- Alters neurotransmitters to help reduce depression
- Delay or prevent the onset of schizophrenia
- Protection of the brain's cognitive function
- Aid in the health of skin and joints
- Provides lubrication for joints so less grinding and wear and tear occur
- Fights wrinkles by thickening the outer layer of skin
- Anti-aging effects
- Attacks breakout prone skin
- Reduces inflammation
- Protects vision
- Helps the liver metabolize the fats involved in eye health and maintenance of the eye membranes
Many people can benefit from Fish Oil Capsules, including individuals suffering from:
How Should I Take Fish Oil Capsules?
- Coronary heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Cardiac dysrhythmia
- Ventricular arrhythmia
- Parkinson's Disease
- Bipolar disorder
- Hair and nail problems
- Eye disorders
Take exactly as recommended by your doctor. Do not take larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Fish Oil Capsules are commonly taken two at a time, twice daily with meals.
What are the Possible Side Effects of Fish Oil Capsules?
Although side effects are not common, they may include:
- Blood thinning
- Reduction in immune system function
- Bad breath
- Loose stool
If you experience these problems and find them to be mild, freezing your capsules may help your body adjust to the change. Otherwise, if side effects are severe, seek medical help immediately.
What Should I Avoid when Taking Fish Oil Capsules?
Although unlikely, some complications may occur for individuals who take or have:
- Immunosuppressant medications, as Fish Oil Capsules may lower the ability to fight off infection
- Liver disease, as Fish Oil Capsules may increase the risk of bleeding
- Fish or seafood allergy
- Bipolar disorder, as Fish Oil Capsules may increase the symptoms of the disorder
- Depression, as Fish Oil Capsules may increase the symptoms of the condition
- Diabetes, as Fish Oil Capsules may make sugar control more difficult
- High blood pressure, as Fish Oil Capsules may lead to an extreme drop in blood pressure
- HIV/AIDs, as Fish Oil Capsules may lower the ability to fight off infection
- An implanted defibrillator, as Fish Oil Capsules may increase the risk of irregular heartbeat
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving % daily value
|Calories from fat
2.5 g 4% *
20 mg 7% *
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
524 mg **
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
375 mg **
|Total omega-3 (DHA, EPA & other omega-3's provided as sardine and anchovy oil)
1124 mg **
Other ingredients: Essential oil of orange, natural mixed tocopherols, fish gelatin, glycerol
* % Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
** Daily value not established
DISCLAIMER * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.