Product of the Month! RegeneMax® Plus Collagen Generator by Xymogen
October is long gone, but this November, we still have some treats for you. This month, we’re introducing a product that’s brand new to Valley Medical and we couldn’t be more excited about it.
Meet RegeneMax® Plus Collagen Generator by Xymogen.
RegeneMax® Plus is a powerful, clinically proven collagen generator. It has been shown to:
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles*
- Thicken and strengthen hair*
- Strengthen nails*
- Support healthy bones by improving bone mineral density and bone flexibility*
- Promote healthy joints by boosting connective tissue formation*
What is Collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body, accounting for almost one-third of your body’s protein. It’s one of the major components in your skin (accounting for 70% of skin’s mass), muscles, tendons, ligaments, GI tract, and bones (accounting for 30% of bone’s mass). Collagen is also part of your teeth, blood vessels, and eyes. The simple way to think of collagen is as the glue that holds everything together. It gives everything structure.
As you age, your body starts to produce less (and lower quality) collagen. Once you reach 18, natural collagen production starts to decrease. By the time you’re 40, you lose collagen at a rate of one percent per year.
This is the reason that you can see the skin start to lose its suppleness. It’s also part of the reason that bones and joints tend to become achy. In addition to advancing age, collagen can also be damaged by excessive sun exposure, smoking, and a diet that’s high in sugar and refined carbohydrates (like white bread and pasta).
What is RegeneMax® Plus?
RegeneMax® Plus is a collagen builder with three major ingredients that work on a cellular level. Instead of a collagen supplement, which must be broken down by the body before it can be used, RegeneMax® Plus contains the elements needed to directly build collagen in your body. The three major ingredients in RegeneMax® Plus are choline-stabilized orthosilicic acid (or ch-OSA), silicon, and biotin.
- ch-OSA: ch-OSA helps nourish the body’s beauty proteins, which include collagen, elastin, and keratin. When bound together, choline and OSA travel into cells where they’re directly involved in the chemical reactions that produce collagen, elastin, and keratin.
- Silicon: Silicon plays an important role in building the structure of collagen — or what is called it’s organic matrix.
- Biotin: Biotin is known as the “beauty mineral” because it supports skin health and hair and nail growth.
Because we’re so excited about RegeneMax® Plus, we’re offering it as our Product of the Month, which means you a bottle of it for FREE when you purchase our November monthly special.
With this special you receive 4 WEEKS of everything listed below for only $295 (that’s a savings of over $200)!
Physician Consult & Weekly Weigh-ins
FDA Approved Medications
Weekly Upgraded Injection of B-12
Bi-Weekly Injection of Lipo X
Full Body Analysis on our BODYCOMP Scale
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All the information provided here is for informational purposes only.
November 1, 2017