FEATURED PRODUCT: Liver GI Detox
Liver G.I. Detox
Possible Benefits of Liver GI Detox:
- Promotes gastric, colon, and liver function*
- Help neutralize toxins through detoxification*
- Assist in maintaining healthy intestinal integrity, ensuring proper nutrient utilization*
- Promotes healthy bile flow*
- Aids in purifying blood through detoxification*
The G.I. (Gastrointestinal) system is responsible for digestion. Liver G.I. Detox supports hepatic and gastrointestinal detoxification by providing nutrients and botanical extracts that enhance toxin elimination, digestion, intestinal motility, gut integrity and cell function.
If you are curious as to what this means, a couple of definitions may be helpful.
Hepatic means relating to, affecting or associated with the liver.
Gastrointestinal means relating to the stomach and intestines.
Intestinal Motility refers to the movements of the digestive system and the passage of the contents in it.
DISCLAIMER *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
By Callie Valko
March 4, 2019