FEATURED PRODUCT: Mango Plex with Raspberry Ketone
Mango-Plex with Raspberry Ketone
Possible Benefits of Mango-Plex:
- Aids in weight loss by increasing metabolism*
- Lowers cholesterol levels due to the high fiber content helping to remove bad cholesterol*
- Improves diabetes control by enhancing metabolic pathways linked to insulin resistance*
- Regulates blood pressure by affecting the blood vessels*
- Can have anti-cancer potential*
- May have antibacterial properties*
Raspberry ketones are claimed to cause the fat within cells to be broken down more effectively, helping the body burn fat faster. They are also claimed to increase levels of adiponectin, a hormone that helps to regulate metabolism.
Not sure what some of this means? Here is some helpful definitions
What is “bad cholesterol“? – LDL, also know as bad cholesterol, contributes to fatty buildups in arteries (atherosclerosis). Plaque buildups narrow arteries and raise the risk for heart attack, stroke and peripheral artery disease can narrowed arteries in the legs).
HDL – “good cholesterol” – HDL cholesterol is “good” cholesterol. Think of it as the “healthy” cholesterol, so higher levels are better. Experts believe HDL acts as a scavenger, carrying LDL cholesterol away from the arteries and back to the liver. There it’s broken down and passed from the body.
DISCLAIMER *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
By Callie Valko
February 1, 2019