Product of the Month! Pure Encapsulations Liver GI Detox
It’s a NEW month, so you know what that means – a new product to go along with our monthly special, which includes:
Physician Consult & Weekly Weigh-ins
FDA Approved Medications
Weekly Upgraded Injection of B-12
Bi-Weekly Injection of Lipo X
Full Body Analysis on our BODYCOMP Scale
And for February: PURE ENCAPSULATIONS LIVER GI DETOX!
With this special you receive 4 WEEKS of everything listed above for only $295 (that’s a savings of over $200) – and we’ll throw in the Liver GI Detox for FREE! To help you understand what a great deal this is, we’re going to break down the importance of your body’s detoxification system and how this product can help!
Your liver is one of your body’s major detoxification pathways. It cleans and filters your blood, breaking down substances like ammonia, alcohol, chemicals, medications, and metabolic waste products, so that your body can excrete them.
Your gastrointestinal (or GI) tract is another major pathway for detoxification. It allows you to absorb the good stuff and then compacts the bad stuff for excretion (we won’t paint this picture for you, but you get the idea).
When either of these pathways aren’t working properly, toxic waste can accumulate in your body and actually make it harder for you to lose weight. The Pure Encapsulations Liver-GI Detox helps to stimulate both liver and gastrointestinal detoxification so that your body is properly removing toxins as it should. The supplement contains N–acetyl–l–cysteine and alpha lipoic acid — two antioxidants that help bind heavy metals and boost the production of glutathione (another antioxidant that helps prevent free radical damage). The supplement also contains:
- Sulforaphane — a compound that comes from broccoli sprouts and helps maintain healthy colon function.
- Glycine, taurine, and methionine — amino acids that help neutralize toxins.
- L–Glutamine — an amino acid that helps you absorb nutrients and keeps your intestinal tract healthy.
- Artichoke extract — promotes healthy flow of bile, supports liver cells and blood flow in the liver, and helps move things along the digestive tract for elimination.
- Chlorella — a green “superfood” that helps clean and purify the blood.
If you’re interested in taking advantage of this special offer and signing up for our monthly special, drop in or call us at either one of our locations to find out more!
By e Creations
March 9, 2015