Click here to buy B12 Spray online!
What is B-12 Spray?
Mykind Organics raspberry-flavored liquid B-12 sublingual spray by Garden of Life is used for stress, fatigue, and nutritional support. B Vitamins are essential for normal formation of blood cells, and also support a healthy nervous system, energy metabolism, and vision health. The body requires a daily source of B Vitamins because B Vitamins are water-soluble. Acid reflux/heartburn medications (proton pump inhibitors) may decrease Vitamin B-12 absorption from the digestive tract. Therefore it can be important to supplement with Vitamin B-12 when using these medications. Note: Vitamin B-12 supplements are not intended to serve as a replacement for Acid Reflux Medications, nor should patients discontinue prescribed medications while supplementing with Vitamin B-12.
What are the Possible Benefits of B-12 Spray?
B-12 spray is likely to:
• Help energy production
• Assist in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fat, and proteins
• Aid in maintenance of skin and mucous membranes, the cornea of the eye, and nerve sheaths
• May contribute to normal blood cell formation and DNA synthesis and repair
• Can help with neurotransmitter (brain) function
• Promote a lower incidence and rate of cognitive decline in older adults (Clarke et al., 2007)
• Supports vision health
• May contribute to cardiovascular health
Who can Benefit from B-12 Spray?
Many people can benefit from the use of B-12 Spray, including:
• Those who feel depleted of energy
• Older adults
• Those who do not like injections or have trouble swallowing pills
• Those with acid reflux
How Should I Take B-12 Spray?
Take exactly as recommended by your doctor. Do not take larger or smaller amounts of for longer than recommended. B-12 Spray is commonly taken by holding very close to mouth and spraying 6 times, as needed.
What are the Possible Side Effects of B-12 Spray?
Most people do not experience side effects with B-12 Spray use. If you do experience adverse side effects, contact your physician immediately.
What Should I Avoid When Taking B-12 Spray?
Certain medications may deplete the ingredients in B-12 Spray, including but not limited to:
• Oral Contraceptives
• Proton Pump Inhibitors & H-2 Blockers
Serving Size: 6 Sprays
Servings per Container: 30
Amount per Serving % DV
Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin)
1000 mcg 16,667%
Other ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, deionized water, natural flavors, citric acid.