Phentermine is an FDA-approved medication that has been available since 1959. It affects the central nervous system and suppresses appetite.
What are the possible side effects of Phentermine?
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Phentermine: Hives, difficulty breathing, or swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Less serious side effects of Phentermine may include:
- Feeling restless or hyperactive
- Headache, dizziness, tremors
- Sleep problems (insomnia)
- Flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling)
- Dry mouth
- Diarrhea or constipation
- Upset stomach
- Increased or decreased interest in sex