Cauliflower is all the rage right now, and rightfully so. Nutrition bloggers have shown that the versatile, low-carb vegetable can be transformed into everything from pizza to breadsticks to mac n cheese. This cauliflower soup may be #basic compared to some of the things you can find on Pinterest, but we like to keep things simple.
We know that you don’t want to spend a lot of time (or money) in the kitchen if you don’t have to. This recipe is inexpensive, easy to whip up, and absolutely delicious.
Cream of Cauliflower Soup
What You Need:
- 1 large head cauliflower, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 3 medium stalks celery, diced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- About 2 cups bone broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
What To Do: